1.05.2009

The Luckiest Girl




OK so I truly believe that I am the luckiest girl ever! This past week Daren did the cutest thing. On Friday morning while I was at work I got a very beautiful arrangement of pink roses. I was so surprised, happy, and excited to have gotten them. Then while I was at work the next day I got an amazingly beautiful arrangement of 2 dozen red roses and this time I was speechless. He really is the greatest thing to have ever happened to me! The sweetest part about the whole thing is that I get the beautiful surprises and its his birthday. Happy Birthday Monkey

4 comments:

Val said...

Wow! You ARE a lucky girl! Roses are such a nice surprise. Seems like he is a lucky guy too.

Kacey said...

Immmmpressive! There is nothing better than to be surprised with roses. (especially two days in a row!)
I'm making sure Bill see's this! ;-)

Leslierush said...

Way to go Daren!! That is very sweet of him.

Shae said...

That hands down tops the list as most romantic gesture ever! I agree with both Kacey and Leslie. It is both impressive and sweet.