3.14.2009

The Future

OK, so I really should be studying for my test but I am having a hard time doing that today. In less than three months I finally get to see Daren again, and well I just can not seem to contain the excitement!! June is going to be the best time of my life ever, for many different reasons, and I just wanted to share that with someone since I only have my parents here in North Carolina. Can't wait to see everyone, including this guy here! Miss ya monkey


Here are a few pictures from my afternoon downtown last week. I decided to enjoy the nice weather for the first time in many many months and sit down by the water. I also took a bunch of pictures of the wedding ceremony site (the gazebo). Also, are pictures of a couple small gardens just a few blocks away from the gazebo that I think will be beautiful for wedding pictures! Let me know what you think! Less than 3 months, whaoo!!!

































2 comments:

Sherri said...

Shae and Perry, and girls just left today and I could get back on my computer. We had a great visit! What a beautiful place and how I loved the garden pics. There will be some great wedding pics there!! We are excited too and also hope you're feeling better. Stomach flu is one of the worst! Plus we kept you in our prayers on your entrance exam today! Love ya and miss ya.
Sherri

Dad said...

Ashley, I didn't know you had a web page until yesterday when I walked in on Sherri and she was commenting on it. Nice pics of the Gazebo & garden. Looking forward to the wedding and getting back to NC to see you. As slow as the time feels like it is going, the wedding will get here pretty fast...hang in there.