2.18.2009

Union Point Park

Ok, so today is a very exciting day for me... in about 2 hours I am going to meet with Rev. K, the man that I hope will be right for Daren and I's wedding! Also, I believe that we have decided on a location for the ceremony (as long as the weather cooperates), so here are just a couple pictures of the gazebo. Let us know what you think. My computer stopped downloading after only 2, so if you want to see more you can check it out... it is called Union Point Park in New Bern, NC.



5 comments:

Shae said...

Wedding? Did I miss something? (jk) Looks gorgeous! I am so excited for both of you. Do you have a date set? Do you know if/when you are coming to Utah? Fill me in when you know- I hate to be out of the loop!

Sherri said...

It looks wonderful! It looks so big in the picture and beautiful by the water. Will make for some pretty wedding pictures. :D
I heard it was June 9th now...tenatively I know, but we are all really excited. When you get ready for announcements, which Kacey is really good at by the way, let me know and I will round up addresses and stamps. Won't really need those till May but just looking at all the options will be fun for you and Daren. Love ya fav future daughter-in-law!

Leslierush said...

Oh ya that looks beautiful! I totally wish I could come out to NC to the wedding but we are probably a little too poor...but I do really hope to see you guys in Utah after! It would be nice to meet you after all. ;)

Chris and Dan said...

Wedding? What?! Fill me in girl!!!! So exciting!!!!

Lindsy said...

I am thrilled for you guys! Looks like a beautiful location. Can't wait!